Si2 Partners is a growing business advisory network of service industry management experts and consultants with an innovative business model interested in collaborations with professionals around the world – and the operator of this blog.
As our business and offerings expand we are interested in experts and consultants to join our network.
In our terminology services include not only after-sales and after-market services, but also advanced services, performance and outcome based services; Outsourcing of maintenance and asset management; Servitized and integrated solutions businesses; Services based on advanced digitization, analytics and the Industrial Internet of Things or Industrie 4.0; Life-cycle services and service engineering and logistics as well as the sharing economy. We have an SSME approach.
You must have
- A relevant university degree and at least 10 years experience in managing or developing sizable service-driven businesses in functional, operational, specialist or business unit and general management positions with service-progressive companies. Ideally this is supplemented with some consulting experience.
- Industry background: Manufacturing, engineering, automotive, aerospace and defense, medical equipment and tech industries; Energy service providers and utilities; Pure play technical and infrastructure service providers; Transport systems; Sharing economy.
- Specialisms (examples, non-exhaustive list): Service-based business models and strategies; Business development; Performance contracting; Outcome based services and solutions; Sales and Marketing; Bidding large contracts; Pricing, incl. value based pricing; Risk Management; Service transformation and change management; Field service and spare parts management; Warranties and reverse logistics; Obsolescence management; Maintenance and industrial asset management outsourcing and site management; Condition based and predictive maintenance; Prognostics; Remote services; Digitization, IIoT platforms and analytics in service applications; Service design thinking; Customer experience management; Financial management, controlling and management accounting for services; Service management systems.
- Very strong problem solving skills; Excellent analytical and methodological skills and good familiarity with modern management thinking and techniques, including Service Science, Management and Engineering (SSME) and Servitization.
- You must be a good presenter and communicator interested in sharing knowledge and ideas with a wider community of practitioners.
- Excellent knowledge of English
- A business developer and rainmaker you are or plan to be an independent consultant with a focus on service driven businesses.
You can be based anywhere in the world.
Please browse through this blog and our website to review our topics, approach and activities and if you are interested please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Community
We are building a community of service in industry professionals -business leaders, management practitioners, digitization experts, technical experts, innovators, technologists, consultants, academics, and investors.
Join our community to receive articles, briefings, guides, news analysis and more.
Deep dive into the industrial service business.
Join our community to receive analysis, insight, news and more.
We will never share your data