If you know that data and your ability to use it to gain advantage is critical to your business...Read More
Si2 in partnership with Field Service News & Service People Matters are running a survey to...Read More
Service in a digitized environment – Some advice for machine builders. An interview with Harald Wassermann
Harald Wassermann of Si2 Partners some time ago gave an interview to A Mag (an Aventics Magazine)...Read More
The 3D Printing revolution is on and it will transform the spare parts business. Here are just a...Read More
We are investigating how, why (or why not) businesses are using or planning to use Augmented Reality (AR) in industrial, technical and after sales services. Augmented Reality is still a new technology, though mature enough to...Read More
If a task requires no thinking, then automate.
Engaged employees are happier and more productive.
To get employees to engage you must first address hindering thoughts.
Asking the right question at the right time to the right person (ie. Coaching) is a very powerful tool that the workforce can easily be equipped with.
Better thinking leads to more productive outcomes.
Share this:TweetShare on TumblrEmailPrintWhatsAppLike this:Like...Read More
- Augmented Reality in Service – Survey Results and Management Report 2018 June 15, 2018
- Monetising Data through Services June 6, 2018
- Before Data Analytics Think of the Problem to Solve May 29, 2018
- Interested in knowing how to hire great service people – Survey May 11, 2018
- Service in a digitized environment – Some advice for machine builders. An interview with Harald Wassermann May 9, 2018
- Obsolescence management – the importance of good design practices and component selection! by Ian Blackman April 30, 2018
- Service Community Event a Cambridge April 25, 2018
- 3D Printing: Transforming the spare parts business – by Paul Guillaumot April 3, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- 41,266 hits
- Asset Management & Smart Maintenance
- Business Transformation
- Career Hub
- Companies & Markets
- Customer Experience
- Design Thinking
- IoT, Technology and Digitization
- Leadership & General Management
- Outcome based Services
- Pricing in Service
- Service Marketing
- Service Operations
- Service Technologies
- Sharing Economy
- Strategic Analysis
- Value and Innovation
- Warranties and Reverse Logistics