The next SLN Virtual Experience Exchange on “Service Contracts and Remote” will be virtually on Zoom on 29 June 2021 at 14:00 to 17:00 CET.
If you’d like to take part please register below. This is a paid event.
As part of the Service Leaders Network, we are organizing a Virtual Experience Exchange on Zoom for a limited number of service professionals on 29 June 2021 at 14:00 to 17:00 CET. To register for this small but highly interactive discussion please use the registration form below.
For many equipment service businesses, 2020-21 has not been the anticipated disaster. Many have seen an increase in parts orders and those directly supporting production processes and equipment have seen their service business at anywhere to 90-110% of their 2019 activity. Why is this? When we talked to the Service Leaders Network, it became apparent that those who had done well had a higher penetration of service contracts and their customers had embraced remote support and diagnostics.
We believe that the discussion around the impact of service contracts and remote will now become more important as we ease into the post COVID era and companies decide where to invest. To test this hypothesis and collect research for a Peer-2-Peer discussion, we invite you to complete a short survey by following this link (individual responses will be kept strictly confidential, only aggregate results will be published):
The goal of this SLN Experience Exchange is for participants to discuss survey findings and their own experiences and different approaches with peers and other experts.
The agenda of the event will be as follows:
- Did service contracts bring revenue stability to service businesses 2019-2021 (during the COVID-19 Pandemic)
- How has remote contributed in terms of revenue and margin
- What general conclusions can be drawn looking beyond the pandemic
- Implications on organizational investment into 2022
The format for each discussion will follow a similar process
- 10-minute presentation by an industry expert on the topic
- Break into smaller groups for 30 minutes facilitated discussion
- Plenary session to develop key takeaways and conclusions
- The virtual meeting will be held using Zoom
- On registration, you will be contacted by Si2 Partners to confirm your place, understand your objectives, provide the Zoom credentials and issue the invoice.
The cost of the SLN Experience Exchange is:
- Free for existing Service Leader Network (SLN) members
- €150 for non-SLN members who have participated in the survey
- €300 for drop-in attendees
In case of questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This discussion is part of our Service Leaders Network (SLN) roundtable series.