Atheer provides a platform that includes AR remote guidance and an AR visual workflow builder with pre-built connectors for rapid development and deployment. In addition, the system supports IoT integration and visualization of real-time data. The company has developed its own Smart Glasses Atheer AiR Lens.
The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Published customers include Volkswagen, Porsche, Schaeffler, International Airlines Group (IAG), AngloAmerican, Thales and others.
The company provides an AR remote guidance (chats or video calls with AR) solution via mobile devices and wearables (Smart Glasses). The system supports rapid digital workflow development through an AR visual workflow builder with pre-built connectors for rapid development and deployment as well as IoT integration and visualization of real-time data The company has developed its own Smart Glasses Atheer AiR Lens.
- Workflow Builder for AR-powered workflows and applications -from individual tasks to large-scale systems. Integration using pre-built connectors.
- Use any mobile device or wearable technology (Atheer AiR Lens)
- Remote Guidance: Combine chat with live video, audio, file sharing, and annotations
- Non registered users (guests) can be invited to sessions
- Predictive user experiences, dynamic audiences, content recommendations, and contextual guidance
- Real-time IoT data displayed
- Individual, team, and organizational dashboards
- Image-based object recognition: the system can be trained to recognize objects and assets