Fieldbit provides a platform that includes AR remote guidance and support as well as digital work instructions created by users manually during the service process and digitized and stored by the system for future repeat use. In addition, the system enables AR visualization through real-time integration with IoT data and spatial computing capabilities.
The company was founded in Israel in 2013 but has since moved its HQ to the US with R&D remaining in Israel. It has sales offices in Germany and Netherlands.
Published customers include BP, Emerson, Enel, Linde, Honeywell, Wärtsilä, Veolia and others.
The company provides an AR remote guidance (chats or video calls with AR) solution via mobile devices and wearables (Smart Glasses). In addition, the system includes an in-built ticketing system that allows also unregistered users (e.g. customer personnel like maintenance technicians or machine operators) to request support. Instructions can be digitized, captured and stored during the service process creating a broad knowledge base that can be used repeatedly. The system integrates with existing IoT for data visualization via spatial computing. This enables engineers to easier locate assets and provides useful insights into asset conditions.
- Work Instructions: Develop work or repair instructions during the service process allowing the gradual creation of a broad knowledge base
- Use any mobile device or selected wearables (Smart Glasses)
- Remote Guidance: Combine chat with live video, audio, file sharing, and annotations
- In-built ticketing system. Allow access to unregistered users, e.g. customer maintenance engineers or machine operators
- Integration with IoT for data visualization via spatial computing